Saturday, May 24, 2008

Why am I blogging, again?

Here I am, I finally made it! Haven't really figured out why I'm here. I think it's to be able to mention that I have "a blog" during coffee shop conversation. Or, maybe it's to take on my Andy Rooney perspective about everything in life that baffles and annoys me. But, mostly I'm hoping that it will give me the opportunity to share and update my friends and family on the "Hot Topics" going on in the Rader household.


I've had this blog for about a week, but couldn't think of anything to share. So I'm not off to a very good start. I attempted a MySpace page a few years back and it consisted of a picture, but never any postings, friends, slideshows...etc.


I've spent the last few hours reading other blogs to help my creative juices start to flow. It's been a very interesting and educational visit into this new world of blogging. I have found a couple of scrapbooking bloggers, also some really deep (maybe too deep) thoughts, a lot of teenagers, businesses and now a have a vast knowledge of Historical Minature Wargaming...go figure.


But my favorites are the families, sharing their lives. Just the tidbits of nothing. Small wonders through their children's eyes....that's what I want to share and most importantly hopefully be able to archive these posting for future reference.


It feels like I'll be keeping a diary where you hold the key.


Enjoy!

1 comments:

Karissa said...

Yeah! You hopped on the blogwagon! I will be looking for frequent updates on my baby sister! Welcome to the club. Love you.